I love to use edible (cannabis infused) beverages to make classic drinks, like Root Beer Floats. It puts a new twist on a classic beverage most people have already tried.
To make a Twisted Root Beer Float you will need:
- Vanilla Ice Cream (1 cup per float)
- Stony Mountain Root Beer by Evergreen Herbal (1 bottle per float, 30mg THC dosage unless you have a really high edible tolerance, in which case there’s a 100mg THC option)
- Optional items: whipped cream and maraschino cherries
If you are new to edibles you may want to reduce the THC dosage to 10mg (1/3 of the 30mg THC Stony Mountain Root Beer bottle) and add 4 fluid ounces of regular root beer. If you’re making floats for a large group of people, you may want to use the same tactic with the 100mg THC option and cans of regular root beer (it will be more cost effective).
- Measure 1 cup of vanilla ice cream and scoop it into a tall glass
- Pour the desired amount of Stony Mountain Root Beer and/or regular root beer into the glass (be careful, as the carbonation may cause it to overflow if you pour too quickly)
- Top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry if desired
- Serve with a spoon or straw and enjoy!
If you decide to try this recipe, let me know what you think in the comments below!