This milkshake is a huge party hit whether it’s a party for one or a house-party. It’s delicious and it’s easy to make!
- A Blender
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Orange Creampie Beverage by Evergreen Herbal
- Patron Citronge (Extra Fine Orange Liqueur)
The recipe below is for one serving:
- Measure 1 cup of ice cream into the blender
- Measure 2 ounces of Patron Citronge into the blender
- For those who have not consumed edibles before, measure 2.1 ounces of Orange Creampie and pour into the blender and add another 2 ounces of Patron Citronge. For those who are experienced with edibles, pour all 6.3 ounces of Orange Creampie into the blender.
- Blend on high until the desired texture is achieved. To make a thicker milkshake, add more ice cream. To make a thinner milkshake, add more Orange Creampie or Patron Citronge.
- Pour into a glass. Top with an orange slice for aesthetics.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you give this recipe a shot, let me know how it goes in the comments below!