Today’s recipe is going to be a huge hit for those that enjoy edibles, alcohol, and coffee!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A blender
- Chocolate Ice Cream (we use cashew milk dairy free ice cream)
- Legal’s Coffee Mocha (80mg THC or higher)
- Additional (optional) items of your choosing (girl scout cookies, graham crackers, oreos, chocolate covered espresso beans, peanut butter, etc)
The recipe below is for one serving:
- Measure 1 cup of ice cream into the blender
- Measure 2 ounces of Legal’s Coffee Mocha into the blender (13.92mgTHC if using the 80mgTHC bottle)
- Measure 1/4 cup of Kahlua into the blender
- Add desired quantity of additional, optional items
- Blend on high until the milkshake reaches the desired consistency (if you need it to be thicker, add more ice cream. If you need it to be thinner, add more kahlua)
- Pour contents into a glass, top with additional items if desired.
If you give this recipe a try, let me know how it went!
Thanks for reading!