Today I’m going to review Optimum Extracts’ vape pen:
It was difficult giving in and getting a vape pen that’s not the Indigo Pro, but I recently received some Budtender samples that included generic cartridges. In order to try the cartridges, I had to get another vape pen.
I went with Optimum Extracts for a few reasons;
- The USB charger screws into the battery
- It’s small and sleek
- It doesn’t really look like a vape pen without a cartridge
Now that I have much more experience with the pen, I have also enjoyed these features:
- It’s very durable. I have dropped it multiple times and it works perfectly
- It has a light indicator. At the base of the pen is a light. It will illuminate while charging until it is fully charged. It will also illuminate when you extract the vapor.
- It’s versatile. When I buy cartridges for my Indigo Pro, I can only buy them from Indigo Pro. With Optimum Extracts I can buy cartridges from practically any company.
- The battery lasts for a long time. My fiancé and I have been using it for a few full days of use and I still haven’t needed a recharge.
It does not come with a case or a protective ‘blank cartridge’ like the Indigo Pro does. It also does not vibrate when you extract the vapor. Otherwise… it’s just as good, if not better than the Indigo Pro.
Thanks for stopping by!