Alright, you Sativa lovers! I’ve got a new favorite of mine for you: Lemon Meringue.
From the name you can easily guess that it’s going to be citrusy, so that was no surprise to me. What was surprising to me was the mouthfeel – the meringue. The smoke literally feels like the lightest meringue floating in your mouth.
Here are the stats:
THC: 21%, THCA: 24% | CBD: 0.26%, CBDA: 0.24%
Here are my personal ratings (5 point scale):
- Mental High: 2
- Physical High: 4
- Taste: 4
- Mouthfeel: 5
- Productivity Level: 5
- Overall Rating: 4
Tonight, Lemon Meringue gave me some cooking and painting inspiration!
A Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 a white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head of broccoli, cut
- 1 of each red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, diced
- 1 bottle Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
- Black and Cayenne pepper to taste
- In a medium-large saute pan, add oil, chicken and honey. Turn on medium heat and sear the chicken.
- Add the garlic, onion, broccoli, bell peppers, and the Stir-Fry Sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes until vegetables are at the desired crunchiness.
- Add black/cayenne pepper to taste.
- Plate and serve! (Always make sure you cook chicken thoroughly)
Feel free to add more veggies (like asparagus!) or make your own sauce!
I’ll post photos of the paintings once it’s complete. For now, if you try either the Lemon Meringue by Avitas or the Stir-Fry please leave a comment and tell me how it went!